What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first time posting! Here are two pieces of my portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1mer

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and this is my first time posting. I'm a 19 years old student from Eastern Europe. I've decided to really get into Photoshop not so long ago, I've been working in it for past 5 years but from now on I want to have a career out of it. Here are some pieces of my portfolio:

3d9f4884118549.5d527dd331584.jpg
5c206184051683.5d501c54ebbcb.jpg
Any criticism is welcomed.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Any criticism is welcomed.
Are you sure? Criticism - the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Maybe you would rather have some critiques? Critique - a detailed analysis and assessment of something; a judgment of a situation or of a person's work or ideas.

Just asking for clarification.

s1mer

Are you sure? Criticism - the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Maybe you would rather have some critiques? Critique - a detailed analysis and assessment of something; a judgment of a situation or of a person's work or ideas.

Just asking for clarification.

Criticism finds fault/Critique looks at structure.

I’d take some criticism.

Argos

Guru
No critiques/criticism from me :silly:, I like both of them ^^, simple, elegant, natural....

Cheers!

s1mer

No critiques/criticism from me :silly:, I like both of them ^^, simple, elegant, natural....

Cheers!
Thank you!

That’s my style usually, trying to keep things as simple and natural as possible.

kaffee

Clean and refined edits and composites for sure, these.

Status
Not open for further replies.