What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jojo dancer

Is there any suggestions of what could be done to improve and can you guess how I done this pic? I tried to get to look like a painting .
Here is a before

somia1.jpg

here is after

samia2.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi, In my opinion i like the face, it looks like a paiting, the cloths no so much, for me are too blury and bright, looks like they used diferent paiting tecniques and dont match very well.

The other thing is that black blackground with the red spots looking like red roses, my first impression wass.. a little creepy. Of course it's you creation and maybe it was what you were looking for.

CHeers!

jojo dancer

Thanks Argos I see what you mean about the clothes and the background. I used the same painting techniques but I guess my laziness shows on the clothes, thinking that part could be fixed with a little minor adjustment. As for the back ground ,which I love about forum it gives you another eye view. I didn't noticed the creepy look I think I fix that by changing its color. Those aren't roses they are just red splotches to let your imagination work. Thanks for your input it was greatly appreciated and will help to improve my work

JoJo Dancer J