What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Latest Image: Comments Welcome

SnowDog

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest image. I started off with a Windows XP desktop image of the desert and the skull. Then I added the shark fins and the hydro insultaors and finally the lightning bolts. This image was inspired by the cover of an old Ronnie Montrose album called Gamma2

http://www.pbase.com/dfastb/image/44622901

Fire At Will!

Comments allways welcome

SnowDog

Red Rooster

Good work snowdog :} , but there is a few things that I don't uderstand \:] about the picture, like the lightning and the hydro poles that are in the background. Also some of the hydro poles look a little out of place.

(the things with circles around them is what looks out of place)

:B

Raven

Power User
8D Great idea Snowdog! Gives new meaning to "land shark!" :perfect:

SnowDog

thanks for the comments Red Rooster and Raven.

Red Rooster as to your comments about being out of place. The insulators / capicitors are emiiting the lightning aswell as everything else in the area. The Shark fin you see out-of-photo is trying to show that other sharks are attracted to and entering the photo/area. It loses its effect when the image is not viewed where I originally posted it on my Pbase site.

thanks again for the comments!

SnowDog

Welles

Guru
SnowDog said:
It loses its effect when the image is not viewed where I originally posted it on my Pbase site.

I got a good laugh out of the shark who escaped the image. :D

That image is great fun, SnowDog and a nice addition to your gallery.