What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My logo Please check and help me to make it more attractive.

wewakeparmar

Hello,
My Company Name is Cartel.
I am starting my event management company where we will organize parties and everything.
I designed this logo. How can i make this more Professional ?
Need to make more attractive. How can i do this ?

Thank You in advance :)

Last edited:

wewakeparmar

Here is my Image.

www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

how can i make more creative.
I dont wana add skull now.

Last edited by a moderator:

peta62

Guru
Hello, I personaly do not like the gray background and I would embos the text and crown. Just my opinion.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Wewakeparmar
Noticed that the image you posted was in CMYK with US Web coated (SWOP) v2 colorspace.

Is that the color mode and colorspace to which you want to target your logo (i.e. for primarily print publication). That is fine yet of course it is a more limited color gamut than the sRGB internet/web based colorspace. So just wanted to know the allowed boundaries we have to work with for suggestions.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Here's a possibility in PNG format (no background).

Cartel Productions.png

I could not find the lettertype you used but it seems archaic to me, so I permitted myself to use a modern lettertype.

You can place the logo on any colored background you wish as you can see below.

cartel example.jpg

If you don't like the text you can use the skull with crown.