What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new portfolio and imaging website

Ryuneo

Hi

Well I finally got around to it and decided to get my portfolio up.
Could you guys please have a scan though my website and lt me know
what you think of the final result? http://www.ryuneo.com

Thanks

Ryan

Erik

Guru
I am most impressed.

I do feel very sad about your condition (You do are an example of strength, willpower and faith in life for many!), yet for the moment this is of no influence here as we talk website.

This said, your website.

1/ It loads very quickly.
2/ The design is original, friendly, smells fresh air, is user-friendly and the navigation is extremely limpid and clear.
3/ Your works are of a quality that is more than sufficient to try and make some money with them.
4/ As designing gardens is one of your activities, the colours and theme are well-chosen.

What do I like less? The text on the windows-taskbar. I personally prefer to see the link that I'm going to, and that is hidded by that text.

How to get more people to your site? Add some tutorials, tips and tricks. This also gives people faith in your abilities!

I bookmarked your site, and I will take a closer look at all your work soon.
:perfect:

P

(PSD) Sergiy

(PSD) Sergiy

Hey Ryuneo.
Just checked your Web Site... pretty Naturalistic... reminds me a
Fresh Summer Air
I like your works style, gives you a lot of new ideas :perfect:
Good Job :)

ljiljana

Guru
Ryan Excellent! I like it a lot! Bookmarked as well. :perfect: :} :}

Welles

Guru
Ryan,

You're a fine artist and it shines out of the site. Technically, it loads well, is easy to understand and navigate and I particularly like the before and after rollovers to show off your restoration work.

If someone doesn't make you a fine offer based on your site, I'd be very surprised.

jbr0530

great stuff man

hey man looks killer - i really like it.

keep up the good work

Ryuneo

Would just like to thank you guys/gals for the kind words and taking the time to go through my website and spot the faults :)

Many Thanks

Ryan