What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid My next project

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakawaybolt

Price
Hopefully no one gets offended by this project . We’re just trying to have a little fun at work for Halloween next month and boost morale too.

$30
For 3 photo swap pictures .

Please make these the best resolution as possible as I would like to blow them up to 8 x 10 or bigger

If the dropbox links don’t work please let me know and I will change my settings.

Please use the picture of him not wearing the hard hat and sunglasses

Please have him wearing the hard hat and sunglasses in one of these and then one picture of him not wearing a hard hat

breakawaybolt

My apologies I’m trying to edit the thread but I can’t figure out how to.

Please have him not wearing the hard hat in this photo too

For the picture where he is swinging towards you please have him wearing the hard hat in that one.

Then please choose one of the other pictures where he is swinging to the left or right and make sure he is not wearing the hardhat in that picture.

So it is still a total of 3 pictures I wanted edited .

If there’s any confusion please send me a message first and I will explain it better as I cannot figure out how to edit my post.

Thank you

Here's my try for the one of the photos. Hope I got your instruction correctly.
Can't upload here so kindly check this link.

Working on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.