What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Photo Manipulation - Advice Needed

Hytham

Hi, all ... hope you're good ...
this is my latest photo manipulation work, I love to create such work just for fun ... I need your advice, specially about lightening and shadows ... lights supposed to come from the hole in the right wall ... so how should it work ?
thank you

02.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi, it's late here and I am sleepy for a detailed analysis XD, but in my opinion, looking at the hard light on the subjects you need to change the forest background or at least try warm colors, in my opinion looking at the bear if the light comes from the sun thru the window, in a picture, you probably mostly just see a bright white light coming from it.

Another thing would be the hole in the wall where the elephant is, the light would come from that one as well...

The contours of the wall hole need some work, with the bright sunlight, in my opinion, it shouldn't have almost any black zones, depending on the zones, would be from white to grey.

That elephant would cast a shadow on the watermelon and (floor maybe) XD.

Cheers!