What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Youtube Channel (WIP)

fenix

Guru
Ok, I´m fan / Subscriber No: 1 :D

Paul

Former Member
It says you are from England on there, i thought you was from Belgium?

Hoogle

Guru
ooh its a mystery I have subscribed not sure what I have subscribed to

fenix

Guru
I´ve made popcorn!

Paul

Former Member
I pulled up my comfy chair and got a cold one ready, thats gone now - oh ok off to fridge for another...

Hoogle

Guru
You have 3 subscribers sitting back with beer and Popcorn what time GMT time is this show going to start.

Hoogle

Guru
I got bored waiting so I adapted 1 of my Reject intros for you yes it is a reject 1 hence sound is off timing the camera angles are wrong etc but thought it may make a good pre show presentation. lol

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XDXD @paul wtf? belgium? i'm from finland i moved to england quite a while ago XD

thanks for subscribing guys, i'll be starting production of the first video sometime tonite, about 8-ish GMT the first video will be using one of my images from london that will be all i say, expect it to be crap, still getting used to it and my recorder might lag the PC a little.

Hoogle

Guru
freaky been dead for hours this thread and just as I post 10 seconds later you post lol

Hoogle

Guru
I am guessing it is another Zeealex
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/zeealex#p/a/u/1/Uc-WpT8UJ4w[/video]

fenix

Guru
I am guessing it is another Zeealex
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/zeealex#p/a/u/1/Uc-WpT8UJ4w[/video]

whether it is or not, bleeping impressive girl tho