What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natural Sex [= WARNING: Mature content! =]

MindFreak

[WARNING: Mature content]
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6716/sex123mt.jpg

I wanted to show the natural and deliberate in the act of intercourse. How it should be, anyway. I've also made a softer version of this one, just with another backgound image, since deviantART wouldn't allow this one..

Well.. I used a picture from google and some brushes, mixed together in Photoshop CS2..

The circle is for putting focus on the middle part of the picture..

Please.. I would really appreciate some feedback.. do you think my "mission" succueeded?

AngelWhip

Re: Natural Sex

okay MindFreak~~~ i'm no expert but here is my opinion. i like it. it could be warmer. i've never known the "act" to be cold. the foggy mist at top makes me cold and her leg with the highlight seems cold. his body seems warm except where the mist hits him on the shoulder. i like it, it just needs to be warmed up. but, that's just my opinion, i could be wrong.