What's new

Nature Photos

TiMmY

Thank you vafann! It was my first go with my new camera, I was really happy how they turned out!

fenix

Guru
Lovely photos and fat colors, tasty

TiMmY

I see its a compliment now! I thought he meant I got it from iStock at first, me saying no way was my amazement. Thanks for the compliments though, everyone!

Barrettathome

I see its a compliment now! I thought he meant I got it from iStock at first, me saying no way was my amazement. Thanks for the compliments though, everyone!
Naa what I was saying is that there so good you should put them on iStock. I know a guy that does that and he makes a pretty good check each month just off of taking photos and putting them on iStock Photos.

Altan

Hi TiMmY,
Great photography and I like the caterpillar leaf picture most.
Though caterpillar is on the other side of leaf but the natural lighting makes it visible for everyone.
Digital Cameras Reviews

Last edited:

Brandon222

Yeah this is really very nice pictures i like this actually i am newly professional photographer and i adopt my field as a wedding photograpy because this is good to make the photogrpahs and also heloful to be a good professional photographer in the world for the future anyways you have nice done i like this pictures....

Last edited: