What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 2 people added to a photo

coolm19

I had a wedding in June, and we forgot to have one picture taken. I have a picture with myself, my husband, and my parents, but forgot to have one taken with my sisters in it as well. I have a 2nd photo of them from the wedding. I would like to have them added to the 1st photo.

Please reply back if interested and approximate cost.

have photos? email me
update: will post on my website next update, for you guys asking
www.iDadgraphics.com

Last edited:
BTW real cheap you name your price and don't pay till satisfied

this is already completed guys.

She asked not to publish "yet" I will put them on my website as soon as I hear back. sorry.I'm glad I saw your post because I had just added them (but removed) I'm still in process of building the site they will be there.

photoshop works

I had a wedding in June, and we forgot to have one picture taken. I have a picture with myself, my husband, and my parents, but forgot to have one taken with my sisters in it as well. I have a 2nd photo of them from the wedding. I would like to have them added to the 1st photo.

i can do it.i can charge an 10$ for it.if u r interested send to my mail:pradeepraju5@gmail.com or contact on ph no:9703771929. if can satisfy u can u send to my paypal money:pradeepraju5@gmail.com

B-AScreenshot2010-0-14at40202PM.jpg

not sure she wants it out here but here is a low res I'll remove if problem

Last edited:

Professional here. Check my portfolio, written above.

Thanks,

Mart :)

Back