What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 2D Logo for CSGO team.

cartoonbob

Need 2D Logo for CSGO team. $50 for services

Ok so as the title says i need a logo for my CSGO (Counter Strike Global Offense) Team. I already have a picture drawn out, but i need the skills of a Photoshop master to make it come to the computer screen. if you can, make at least 3 different styles of the logo. if you cant do 3 different styles that's perfectly fine, i just really need help making this on the computer. Here is the Logo that i have drawn and would like to be made.

Hawk.png

As an extra note. if at all possible i would like for the hawk to be colored with blue and white and the eye be black. But as i said above if you can do 3 different styles of the hawk with the words " Team Pantheon" added to it, that would be great and i would be greatly appreciative of it. Now for the background, i really don't care if its just the hawk itself, but if you think it would look better with a shield or a hexagon or a circle in the back then go ahead. I only provided the drawing (i would really like to see your guys' creativity as well since i have non when it comes to Photoshop).

I would like to see what you can do with it. i would like the words "Team Pantheon" to be put into the logo somehow but don't make it too big. here are some examples to reference to if you need to

CSGO Team logos.png

If you do decide to help me out, just post a response either saying you will do it and we can exchange contact. or just re post the finished product here.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi cartoonbob,
Welcome to the forum. PS Gurus is essentially a discussion and educational forum for Photoshop users. It is our preference #1 that images be posted instead of links. So, please be so kind as to upload your images. Secondly, your asking for free work here and members sometimes elect to pursue requests for practice or just good will but normally to help out a fellow PS user.

If you do not receive replies for members willing to do your work for free, we have a Freelance section that for a fee an accomplished Photoshop artist will assist you. Sometimes free work is less than satisfactory for your purposes, so be aware there are other options.
Thanks

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Cartoonbob,
Thanks for requesting us to move this to the Freelance section. In case you have not done so, please read this https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html
Please set a budget for your work. Our freelance rules state a $50.00 minimum for logos. Any freelancers interested in this must initially post here. Interaction from you in the forum is required by posting a status every 72 hours. Only qualified members with a minimum of 30 posts are allowed to solicit your work. Negotiations are normally carried out via PM and that is between you and the provider of the work.

When the work is completed please post a review of the process. Thanks

Last edited: