What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 6 logos converted to vector format for vehicle wrap

ProHunterAK

Hello everyone, I am in a pinch and need to get a few logo's converted to vector for use in a vehicle wrap for our company truck. We are a small veteran owned business in Alaska and we will be bringing a few wounded vets out hunting this year. We are in the process of getting our truck wrapped however we need to get a few logos converted to vector format (not all of our sponsors have vector format for their logos). Please shoot me a PM if you would be interested in doing this. it will be for a total of 6 images that need to be converted to vector. Payment via paypal / Western Union or billpay

Thanks again

Ryan

Attachments

• AWA.png
    AWA.png
    34 KB · Views: 50
  • baitem907.jpg
    baitem907.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 50
  • CRO.jpg
    CRO.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
  • fallen outdoors.jpg
    fallen outdoors.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Moore EFX Logo vector.jpg
    Moore EFX Logo vector.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Wild Country white back.jpg
    Wild Country white back.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What's the status on this job guys?

ProHunterAK

4/6 complete (to my knowledge) he is having some issues with the Bait em 907 and Carolina Razorback Outfitters logo.

ProHunterAK

still unfinished. Got 5/6 back 2 of the 5 were not correct 1/5 was remade and our sponsor was unhappy with the modifications to their logo so that one is back to square 1 again. will update shortly when i hear back from designer

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update, we appreciate it.