What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need a head swap in a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craggyman

looking for someone to take a picture with 2 people in it, and swap one of the heads with another head from another photo. Happy to pay a reasonable amount via paypal, im in the uk, so payment in £ or converted to what ever currency is good for you (im sure paypal will convert it accordingly) I can email the images over for you to look at first and see if its possible, and to quote a price.

I'm also interested. You can PM me, reply here or send me an email gohan2091@hotmail.com

gohan2091 - has there been a reply from this OP. He is beyond the 72 hour rule requirement for a reply. If there is activity with it, please advise. You too Seaco. I'll wait to hear from you guys. Thanks

No, not heard anything

I will close this since it is probably an exercise in futility to keep it open. However, if anyone happens to need it reopened just give me or another mod a shout.
Cheers gentlemen, thanks for your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back