What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a real expert

vmadness

Hello, I am active duty AF and had the opportunity to meet the POTUS during his trip to Germany. When I got my picture, there was a fat sweaty guy in the foreground which really destroyed my picture. Is it possible to cut him out and make the picture look normal? Would you need an addition picture of me in the same pose to fill the void?

I am brand new to this, so please let me know what needs to be done and at what price. I'd really like it to be as flawless as possible. The original photo is over 3MB.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
It's possible but very time consuming to doit right unless you want that area just empty

iDad

Guru
Last edited:

vmadness

Thanks for the replies. What would each of you charge? I will message you both when I get more time because I'm sure you can't talk about it on this forum.

The part that really bugs me is that the fat guy in the suit is covering my face, if you could make him shorter and just replace my head to where my face is completely above his head, that would probably do fine. Just let me know what you need and I'll supply it.

Until later...

DigiFoto

You and Obama so far...

Hello,

First of all, congratulations on your meeting with President Obama. Secondly, thank you for serving our country!

I have started on your project. If you would like to see what I've done so far, click here...
Kandy Richardson's Photos | Facebook

You can see my other work here...
www.DigiFoto.Etsy.com

Because I am new to this as a business, and need examples of my work, I will complete this project for $30 as long as you allow me to use the final and original image in my portfolio online.

Let me know if you are interested in me completing this image. An additional image of you in the same stance would be helpful in my completing this project.

In Faith,
Kandy Richardson
Springfield, OH

vmadness

Thanks to all for the replies, I have decided to go with iDad. I can't pass over a brother in arms!

Sir, I am in the process of emailing you the images.

Thanks again.