What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid need a to get a image designed in eps format $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxnug

i need to get something simple designed in eps format in Black. it will be a gt-350 stripe
here is where would it be going to give some idea what you be designing-first it will be a stripe on the bottom of this or each side of the car enclosure.
i can give dimensions of original stripe for lettering and stripe proportioning

Cpsule- jpg.jpg
Here is the stripe i need to reproduce ( 3 parts) on each side, )one section would have the gt-350 lettering and stripe , the other 2 would just be stripe

here is a image of stripe lettering and stripe itselfstripe.png
541_o.jpg
Stripe+Kit+Side+Blue+1966+-+1968+Shelby+GT350_M.jpg

Last edited:

msbizpro

Would you like it to be put onto the car as well or do you just want the stripe itself made?

crxnug

no the stripe will not be going on the car , it will be a logo (Stripe) going on the bottom of the car shelter, on the bottom on the clear plastic , the company that is Manufacturing that shelter need the design in eps format to place that on the product

JJLAPIN

Guru
I could do it for you in Illustrator. Need the length, overall height and width of the stripes. More info the better so we can get it right the first time.:)

Last edited:

crxnug

Stripe should be in white, here are the dimensions of a original , add 50% these measurement , each stripe would be 5 feet long, the gt-350 lettering will be on one far right on one side and far left on the other and just stripes on the other 2 sections on each side, here is what im thinking, rough drawing,
1950s-Chevy-Pickup-in-Cpsule-Showcase_%3F%3F.jpg

here is the size but needs 50% added

stripe compare.jpg

JJLAPIN

Guru
Here you go.

Attachments

• GT50-1.eps
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • GT50-2.eps
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • GT50-3.eps