What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an expert to make changes to png images

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk748

Hello Everyone,

I would like to have three png images changed. The three png images were made for me several weeks ago by Jmark, one of the members here. His work was very good and I paid him in full before he released the PSD file to me.

I have tried to contact Jmark for the past two weeks without success. I can only assume he is no longer accepting work from the forum. His emails are returned as undeliverable and he does not respond to my pm's or attempts by others here to contact him.

OK, with that said, I would like to have some alterations made to the images. The images are for use in a slider on a website I am currently building. At the present time I am using the watermarked images from the previous project as a temporary measure until new images can be inserted. The attached PDF shows the images with an explanation of the needed changes.

Just a word about any ethical concerns anyone may have about working with these images. I paid Jmark for the images so they are my property. You may check out the reviews left by my myself and Jmark to satisfy yourself that there is no unfinished or unpleasant business between him and me. If Jmark were available I would continue to work with him. However, he is not available and I would like to find another PS expert to work with.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope someone here will respond to my request.

View attachment Banner changes.pdf

tk748

I want to clarify a point or two. First, concerning the watermarked images shown in the PDF. I did not purchase the two watermarked images that I want to use in a slider. I have been trying to contact Jmark so that he could remove the watermarks. I expected to pay him for this service. This seems to be the sticking point about the work I want done now.

I am not asking for anyone to remove Jmark's watermarks. I understand it is unethical to do so. I have paid for and own the component designs that make up the watermarked images. If necessary we could change the size and image content of the area in question. Since I can't contact Jmark I would like someone to make two new images using these components. This may seem like splitting hairs but if I cannot get someone to make up two similar images then all that I have paid for and 6 weeks of web design work will need to be redone.

If I am off base here please be good enough to let me know. My goal here is not to cheat Jmark, only to proceed with my work.

If you have any thoughts about this I would like to hear them.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Again thanks for coming aboard and explaining the situation to us all, members will be along soon enough to attempt your requests i am sure.
And i am sure that Jmark would understand the complex situation that as unfolded regarding this request, and your current predicament and hopeful completion of said request.

tk748

I want to thank all who participated here for supporting my request. Also, I want to express my hope that all is well with Jmark.

But most of all I want to thank hawkeye for having the patience to work through the uncertainties that came along with this project. Hawkeye, you do rock. Thanks again. I will leave feedback.

Also, thank you moderators for giving your encouragement to proceed with the project. This is a great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.