What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need assistance creating an image

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLP_PandaHD

i want an image that has all of the eeveelutions, darkrai, shiny ninetales, and pikachu. i am trying to create a custom playmay for pokemon/magic the gathering, and i will be using this image for that playmat. i am a novice at the photoshopz,and that is why i have asked the public for help. background isnt a major issue, a decent looking field or a plane similar to a park would be fine, but honestly whatever is simplest and works best. if this image is created, i wouid like to thank those who helped in advance, and if not, thank you for your time anyway.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you want help doing this for yourself, or do you want someone to do it for you?

We prefer to guide you in creating this for yourself. What version of Photoshop do you have?

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I think he is asking for someone to do it for him :question:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I do to as well Larry, but I'm hoping he/she will clarify their request. If the OP wants this done for them, it might do better in Freelance.

Otherwise, the OP needs to be sure and take a look at the Free Edit Guidelines.

ALB68

That was my purpose in putting the question mark there,,no clue as to what he is asking for, I would have to look those terms up,i.e. "i want an image that has all of the eeveelutions, darkrai, shiny ninetales, and pikachu. i am trying to create a custom playmay for pokemon/magic the gathering, and i will be using this image for that playmat."
I do to as well Larry, but I'm hoping he/she will clarify their request. If the OP wants this done for them, it might do better in Freelance.

Otherwise, the OP needs to be sure and take a look at the Free Edit Guidelines.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yeah, for a freebie request, even following guidelines, this request doesn't give us much in the way of guidelines to understand what is requested. The power of similar images is lost on the visually insane. It is an insanity isn't it, not to respond to the visual? Of course, I know my audience here on the visual graphics arts, fine arts, and photography forum . . .

I also find it personally insulting when an OP states I am a beginner in PS when it is doubtful they even have the software, much less any other free editing program (though I have been told otherwise before). Well, we'll see if our OP in question comes back with any more input.

MLP_PandaHD

Yeah uh sorry, like I said I have just gotten into photoshop, like literally 2 days ago, so I would prefer if someone can do it for me, but I would appreciate if you either helped me out or completed an image. As far as guidelines, im not very picky so whatever works, I just want those pokemon because they are my favorites. Also, rather than all of the eevelutions, just eevee. Makes the task much simpler

MLP_PandaHD

If it's really necessary I can do my best in trying to create a base image to work off of, but if you need specifics for the image just ask and I can gladly give you those specifics. Im kinda trying to give artistic freedom, my only major rule is to keep it to those specific pokemon (eevee, darkrai, ninetales, and pikachu)

MLP_PandaHD

Know what, nevermind I found someone who can do it for me. Thank you all for your time and for responding so quickly

ALB68

I get it I think. Your wanting to create those Pokemon characters? If that what your after, I'm not sure Photoshop is what you need. They look like vector are to me. Maybe, but better in vector. Is there a copyright issue somewhere here?

MLP_PandaHD

I get it I think. Your wanting to create those Pokemon characters? If that what your after, I'm not sure Photoshop is what you need. They look like vector are to me. Maybe, but better in vector. Is there a copyright issue somewhere here?

Nope. I want an image that has a simple background like a grass plains on a sunny day, with these pokemon in the foreground

Status
Not open for further replies.