What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need banner,logo, and background created ($50-$100 budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOARdubstep

The website is www(dot)moardubstep(dot)com.

The idea of the website is that I want to provide a place for people to go to when they simply need MOAR dubstep! The website name is obviously based off of the "MOAR" internet meme, so feel FREE to be creative and possibly "lulzy" with your creations. Dubstep is a very interesting, feel-good music genre heavy with bass lines and wub wubs, so keep that in mind creating this stuff.

I need a banner created that will replace the current "Moar dubstep!". Don't need anything TOO exotic. I like the current text (as an idea, or something to work with), however, I'm feeling like I need something more effective and less "I spent five minutes in photoshop creating it" vibe lol

A logo created, possibly integrated with the banner? It will also be used on t-shirts and as a youtube splash image. Much like UKF dubstep videos.

The background currently on the website is some fence material, so you can get an idea of the background I'm looking for. Nothing too busy, but effective.

My budget is $50-$100 dollars and would like to possibly have it done within a week or two, because I want to do a website launch giveaway.

Message or post any questions in here and I'll happily answer!

Hoogle

Guru
I dont take paid work away from people that work for money but just contributing an idea.
logo.jpg

MOARdubstep

I dont take paid work away from people that work for money but just contributing an idea.
View attachment 8882

I love the speaker/grunge work;however, the text is a definite no go. I'd happily break the items into segments, and pay per each item ( banner seperately, logo seperately, and youtube splash image seperately) if need be.

That image is in great tracks to be a youtube splash image :)

Hoogle

Guru
I was actually working on this image before you posted lol for 1 of my music channels on youtube but I was going to animate the speakers in time to music but scrapped the idea still had the psd though. was not actually meant to be something you liked but rather put an idea out there. Or maybe inspire someone to make it properly for you. Had the same problem myself could not find a suitable font was just looking for fonts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.