What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need bars removed from windows in 13 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristian

Price
Hi, I have 13 photos of home windows with security bars, and I would like to have the bars digitally removed so that the windows look like the bars were never there. I have never done this sort of request before and I have no idea what it even costs, or should cost, to do so. It might not even be economically possible to do so, I don't know. I'm putting up a couple of the pics for now just to give an idea of what I have.

20200827_162132.jpg

20200827_162230.jpg

20200827_162237.jpg

20200827_162241.jpg

20200827_162251.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
I have had a go at one.
-bars.png
If you like what you see, I can do the others!

asahid

Guru
is it a lot of different pictures? And is it possible to take a photo again, by removing the pieces that hit the object, it will look perfect to work with, and take the angle from the front, if possible
20200827_162230 copy.jpg

cristian

Thanks everyone for the responses to my request! I am going to go take much better photos this weekend, by removing the extraneous branches and other artifacts, and taking the photos from more of a head-on angle. When I took these photos, I wasn't aware of the impact that these elements would have on the degree of difficulty they would insinuate into the project. Thank you for bearing with me here.

MentosCubing

Power User
Would the other pics be any easier if I removed the palm fronds and other stuff from in front of the bars?
Definitely! Thank you for your consideration, we don't get a lot of that from clients around here ^^

Hai_Phan

Thanks everyone for the responses to my request! I am going to go take much better photos this weekend, by removing the extraneous branches and other artifacts, and taking the photos from more of a head-on angle. When I took these photos, I wasn't aware of the impact that these elements would have on the degree of difficulty they would insinuate into the project. Thank you for bearing with me here.
It is great. I can edit your photos more quick and high quality. When you took new photos, you can send pm to me. Thanks !

cristian

Hi all, I took some more photos. Here's two of them. I hope these are easier to work with! I apologize for the tree, but I tried to get the pics head on and there was to way to get around it, literally!

P1140990.JPG

P1140996.JPG

Hai_Phan

I had edited 1 photo. If you like it, you can send other photos to me. Thanks ! P1140990.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.