What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need emergency photoshop picture/portrait touchups

RealUglyGuy

​I need a photo touched up for a magazine article headshot and needs to be completed today (by late this evening). The photo needs color correction and some touchups where there's a shadow on one cheek (because I'm very thin and almost gaunt) and some purple under the eyes, and perhaps some other misc stuff that might be obvious. I'd also like to see what it looks like in grayscale and maybe some style applied, because it is going in a magazine with, I guess, a white background and my photo background is brown. I realize this is vague so if there's a way you can PM me I will upload the photo to a temporary server and you determine before bidding.

To put your mind at ease I can pay 50% in advance through PayPal or whatever is required to get this started and completed within the 10 hours that I have to work with.

Since this is somewhat of an anonymous forum, I'd prefer someone who has a portfolio of photo touchups that I can look at.

Jmark

​I need a photo touched up for a magazine article headshot and needs to be completed today (by late this evening). The photo needs color correction and some touchups where there's a shadow on one cheek (because I'm very thin and almost gaunt) and some purple under the eyes, and perhaps some other misc stuff that might be obvious. I'd also like to see what it looks like in grayscale and maybe some style applied, because it is going in a magazine with, I guess, a white background and my photo background is brown. I realize this is vague so if there's a way you can PM me I will upload the photo to a temporary server and you determine before bidding.

To put your mind at ease I can pay 50% in advance through PayPal or whatever is required to get this started and completed within the 10 hours that I have to work with.

Since this is somewhat of an anonymous forum, I'd prefer someone who has a portfolio of photo touchups that I can look at.

I´m interested in helping you with this project
I´ve send you my info thru PM
Looking forward to your answer