What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need exams answer for few questions about Photoshop CS4

Eva

Need answer for few questions about Photoshop CS4

Hi everyone, I am sorry to ask but I need help from you guys. This is my 6th post in here after joining in this forum. I found it in google. :)

I am newbie in photoshop and currently I have photoshop CS5 so Its getting hard for me to figure out the questions about Photoshop CS4 as I am totally newb in it. I have written down my questions in ms document file. Which have given in link below. The questions are like Multiple choice. I have answered few but Most of them are not answered and there are only half of the questions in it. So I would want someone if can help me to put the correct answer in "Answer Filed" :redface: . So Looking for a Guru. Be pretty please and kindly help me out :sad:

Link for the document:

Last edited:

Steve

Retired Administrator
We're glad to help you out Eva.
Post your questions in the forum not in a multiple choice document at some file sharing site.

Nobody here is going to take your exam for you.

Eva

do you have any alternative ways for posting . Because my most of questions have images with clues and I tried to attached the document file but its 1.8 MB so I cant attached it as the File reach the maximum size.

Eva

Well.. I think this will be totally fine now. no more other share site linking. :) and yes looking for a guru to answer please. thanks in advance. ( use the question # for answering) :cheesygrin:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Questions removed as completed by other site)

Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
I don't think anyone wants to take the exam for you, as Steve already said. Most of the answers are easily determined by just doing and experimenting. #1 for instance, add a text layer to something and just look at the layers palette for the answer.

You'll learn nothing by getting the answers from someone else.

iDad

Guru
psgshould delete this before cheaters toss out answers ..........Study, earn it the right way..........just sayin!

Paul

Former Member
All i had as a kid for school exams was a pencil, a eraser and a ruler?

Stric9

Power User
psgshould delete this before cheaters toss out answers ..........Study, earn it the right way..........just sayin!

I'd be tempted to throw out a bunch of wrong answers............oh, I wouldn't know the right answers anyways. :)

Eva

Thanks for trying to help me out. I have already gotten the answer from allexpert. I just didn't know where to go and find this tools to get the answer, Now I can work on it.

SEI7390

So you'll ace the test and still have no idea how to use PS?
Even if you can't see it, you're the looser here.