What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help adding same saprkles ???

I would actually say that was done in something like after effects using particles and then have the video converted to an animated gif.
You could possibly get similar results but probably not as smooth using a star or glitter brush and about 30 layers at different opacities and the timing per frame set to instant.

I use Fireworks to create animated gifs, though this is not my kind of animation, Hoogle was probably right with this though. After Effect.

this is probably done using liguify filter
The eyes use pinch tool in the liquify make your brush slightly bigger than the eye paint a freeze mask around the bottom of the eye select the pinch tool and hover it above the eye and give it a couple of clicks.

The whole body would be based on about 3 frames usung the bloat tool in liquify use a large brush about the size of the head and body and in each frame click once and then reverse those frames so it all rises and desizes smoothly

this is probably done using liguify filter
The eyes use pinch tool in the liquify make your brush slightly bigger than the eye paint a freeze mask around the bottom of the eye select the pinch tool and hover it above the eye and give it a couple of clicks.

The whole body would be based on about 3 frames usung the bloat tool in liquify use a large brush about the size of the head and body and in each frame click once and then reverse those frames so it all rises and desizes smoothly

thank u so much for ur guideline its very difficult really very difficult plz can u give me a tutorial link for making such animations
and one more question if u do not bother can we make such animations in paintshop pro ??

This could be done any number of ways. After Effects and/or Flash will produce this effect. Using After Effects to apply this effect, you would want to use the Fractal Noise effect. Now with Flash, it might be a little more difficult as the sparkles are confined to a certain section of the graphic. However, I'm not going to go into it because this would be considered advanced animation. What I will do though is refer you to three things in Photoshop. The quick selection tool, noise filter, and levels adjustment.

1. Use the quick selection tool on the areas of this image that you want to apply an effect to. Afterwards, make a new layer and fill it with white.
2. With the selection active, click on Effect>Noise>>Add Noise. Make sure you select Gaussian and Monochromatic in the Add Noise dialog box.
3. Afterwards, press the Ctrl and L keys on your keyboard at the same time to bring up the levels dialog box.

This is where it gets tricky using this method. In the levels dialog box, adjust the sliders until your happy with the brightness and contrast of the noise. Once you're happy with the results, change the layer's blending mode to multiply.

Back