What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Making a Foundation

IceCold

mk.jpg

Can someone help me. Im trying to make something like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome, pards.

We prefer to to do requests in public view.

Will this be for PCT or something else? You can post some of the details needed - (years) Foundation Day, Who's celebrating? Dates and Foundation Day Theme.

Is there a particular size you plan to reproduce the image- poster or billboard size?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not much help. We can see how you would like it positioned, but it's very hard to read even under magnification.

You should just type in the info here.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I'm sure there are those here who may be willing to help you out.

Unfortunately, some of the text is too blurry and words not written clearly or seems to be abbreviations and may be unfamiliar for non-Filipinos to decipher.

Please post complete typed, details rather than just a photo.

Is it a must to include DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS, MANILA at the top?

IceCold

Division of City Schools
Manila

Francisco Balagtas Elementary School
Celebrate its
98th Foundation Day
There: "Doing Great at 98th:
Aug. 27, 2014

Sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts & Grade III - Faculty

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
OK.....

Final Size? Poster or billboard like in your image?

And the Dunkin Donut Logo? I believe there's a few kinds used depending which country. Which one does the Manila, Philippine franchise use?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also include colors of the background.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Give us a specific size you have in mind.

And bear in mind - the bigger the size, the more costs you will incur to have it done by a billboard or poster shop.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Not bad.

You may have to center align the texts as well as adjust the layout of wordings a bit more.

If this is intended for wide-format printing it's OK but if it will be manually done, the background may a bit difficult for the manual artists to re-create.

IceCold

What do you mean can you suggest more? i can send you the file can you improve this?

Can you do something similar to this? for large printing I really dont know. :(

Last edited:

IceCold

Not bad.

You may have to center align the texts as well as adjust the layout of wordings a bit more.

If this is intended for wide-format printing it's OK but if it will be manually done, the background may a bit difficult for the manual artists to re-create.

I used corel draw. hehe

MrToM

Guru
I don't want to interrupt but you may want to put the date on there too before finalizing the placement of the text.

Regards.
MrTom.