What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need Help Please

Nandan

As i know i'm a Kid but Please dont Troll please i beg you guys !
Okay the Matter is to (1) Put my photo into Our Country's Prime Minister Please Adjust the lighting
2.Please Add Black Shoes to My Bare leg
3.Put me with Prime minister , i will attach the Photo
=====+THANKS+=====

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-18 at 12.00.29 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-18 at 12.00.29 PM.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 8
  • l2016022277726.jpg
    l2016022277726.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 8

Nxxl

My attempt.

UInage.jpg

Couldn't get the desired results due to the difference in Image Quality and Resolution, and because your image was a bit over exposed.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As i know i'm a Kid but Please dont Troll please i beg you guys !
This is your 4th request made to this forum...................has anyone ever trolled one of your requests on this forum? If so please show me where.

JazzyScotsman

Banned
I hope this is what you are looking for. I put you in slightly more formal attire. I also framed the picture so one could imagine it being taken during a a meet-and-greet sort of situation. This is about as good as it gets, given the poor image quality.

Attachments

• Minister_Edit.png
    Minister_Edit.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 14

Nandan

This is your 4th request made to this forum...................has anyone ever trolled one of your requests on this forum? If so please show me where.
Sorry , i had a troll once but okay im really sorry don't be Angry

polarwoc

Guru
I meant given the pic, you made Nandan look better looking than the PM of India, Modi.