What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help pls

ak442

Hi everyone, im trying to create an effect with some text that looks like its moving in the design. Like its coming from a point in the distance and is moving closer to you but i wanted to position it in a way where its coming from all sides and the letter closest to the front of the design would be bigger than the letters from the back of the word. I hope that makes sense, il try and find something that looks like what im need and post it

Thank you again

OK....

There's a few ways to do this..... depends on your preference....

WARP TEXT function.... not all styles can do it. This is using the flag style.....

ak01.jpg

TRANSFORM.... (CTRL+T)...... you have to rasterise the text ..... hold down CTRL while dragging the leading corner handles to make the first character bigger or the end handles to make the word taper....

ak02.jpg

WARP TOOL... ( EDIT > TRANSFORM > WARP ) ..... also have to rasterise the text..... you have to click & drag certain portions of the grid as well as the handles to warp the text in whatever shape you need...

ak03.jpg

For a start, I hope this helps you....

EXTRA TIPS....

In using TRANSFORM....... hold down CTRL or CTRL+ALT, while click drag the handles give you different effect.

You can do a combination of the three...... eg. WARP TEXT then WARP TOOL........ TRANSFORM then WARP TOOL....

u r talking about wrapping object i have seen this tutorial on net
regards
noor

Back