What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with Goddess Poster

Regalia

Hi, first time posting here :)

So I need a picture for my eighteenth birthday this upcoming July.
My friends wanted it to look like a movie poster.
I'm a Model and I was able to get my manager to get me some beauty shots and some goddess outfit shots.
PM me if you are interested :3

~Elena

I am confused on why we would need to pm you instead of posting just on the thread.

oow I didn't notice this was the freelance section

Last edited:
OP's choice no rule against that mate, event hough i don't agree with it BUT first contact as to be made here.

Last edited:
I know I can help you, having made a number of goddess manipulations to date and my latest Spring Challenge Poster is Persephone Welcoming Spring. http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...ime-design-event-poster-3.html#post1533634441 There is another entry, but with no models, at the beginning of the thread. Both of these are pastel color themes but that was intended only for the season.

My signature has a link to my albums which have most of my most recent manipulations if not all.

I'm an experienced retoucher, manipulator and semi-professional photographer. I believe I would be able to help you out. How much are you paying? Click on my signature link to see examples of retouching jobs I have done. I have PMed you.

Back