What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with landscape/architectural photos, will pay.

thro3755

Hello there all. I'm needing assistance manipulating a photo of my home. I have a circled driveway and am wanting to see if the idea in my head will look right in reality....before I start down an $$$ project. I am planning on resurfacing the center area of my drive in a basketweave brick pattern of the same hue as my home. This area is currently grass and turning radius is way too small. What I want is someone to manipulate a few different photos with different angles of the area I am changing. I'll supply the photos and I will also supply photos of the brick and pattern currently on my house. If, after starting, you need extra photos I'd be happy to provide those as well. Also, should your artistic side want to freelance beyond what I thought of....feel free to play with it a bit....you might come up with a better idea. My only request is that the work looks as lifelike as possible....no cartoon or paintbrush type work (not to be rude, but there are some shady people out there). Will compensate per mutually agreed price via Paypal to confirmed addresses only. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Reply to Architectural Photo Work

Hi,

My name is Alyson Jones, I am a full time artist and freelance designer. I specialize in realistic photo manipulation and would love to help you with the project. Please view my website:

Alyson Jones Studios

The photography gallery may interest you the most since it contains samples of my photo composite work. I also have a design website with more graphic design and photo type work the address is:

Alyson Jones Studios - Freelance Designer and Artist - Seattle, Washington

Thanks so much!

Alyson

AlysonJonesStudios
Alyson Jones Studios
Please contact me through my Alyson Jones Studios website, thank you!

Last edited:
Hi

Im an experienced freelance photo manipulator/designer and I'd be happy to help!
I spe******e in realistic photo editing so I could get this job done rapidly and to the highest quality.

My email is ebay.qube@googlemail.com

I have a confirmed Paypal account so if you send me the images I can get started right away and have the completed images to you within 48 hours.
let me know

Hope you're well
Thanks

D. McCann

A friendly advice for both domomccanno and AlysonJonesStudios; don't post your e-mail like this on the internet, spam bots can easily pick it up to spam you. ;)

Something better (but not perfect) would be: ebay.qube_xxx1133@googlemail.com (remove the _xxx1133 part)

Dear Sir, i am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I can do this job. i am very much interested in this types of jobs. i have 9 years of working experience of photoshop, image editing, retouch up, outline creating etc. so i would to do this job as soon as i get the addition information about this project.

please give me more details and guide lines about this job. I can start it immediately.
my details as follows:

I have 9 Years of working experience in the field of Publishing, Graphics
and Typesetting, such as Pagination, QC, Proof Reading, Data Capturing,
DTP works, etc. Complete hands on Pagination, Image editing, designing banners,
Pamphlets, Visiting cards Brochures, Advertisement Pages, CD Labels and Layouts
Setting, and also Proof Reading Professional Skills

Back