What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please edit this graphic!

Virtueb

Can someone replace the words "McSaucin" with Virtueee? Similar font, basically the same thing, just Virtueee instead of "McSaucin". Would be highly appreciated if you could edit, thanks.

unnamed (1).jpg

polarwoc

Guru
This solution is not perfect by miles, but may help as a stop gap alternative given the amount of time I can spare. The inner logo needs proper selection work. I also attach the PSD if someone else wants to improve it from here.
1597-Logo.jpg

Attachments

• 1597-Logo.psd
    9.9 MB · Views: 3

drofdar.eduj

I tried! This is really the best font I could find, sorry if it isn't quite right...
I also took the liberty of removing the cross in the bottom right section of the logo, as I am assuming you do not want it there. :)

Mc_Saucin'.jpg

drofdar.eduj

This solution is not perfect by miles, but may help as a stop gap alternative given the amount of time I can spare. The inner logo needs proper selection work. I also attach the PSD if someone else wants to improve it from here.
Damn, I started on mine before you posted... You are clearly superior :(

polarwoc

Guru
Damn, I started on mine before you posted...
I almost started on it the moment @Virtueb posted it in another thread. I spent time looking for the LaurelWreath high res image, then the crown image, etc. I only had a head start.
You are clearly superior :(
There is no question of superiority. You attempted a difficult job, that shows a good attitude. If you want, please use the PSD posted and improve on it to give a better output to the OP.

polarwoc

Guru
Meanwhile, the OP can maybe search for a font that is visually similar to the one in the original logo?