What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need High Res logo created

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerdew

RePost Need High Res logo created

Hello,
Reposting Nerver received an image from person that said they would do it.

We would like to get a High Res logo that we can use on a paintball jersey. We are a team that is just starting and we need to get someone to create this for us because none of us are graphic designers. The ones that I have asked in the free help area look ok on the screen but when I blow them up and print out they are pixelated. We are going to have this place on a jersey with about an 8-10 inch diameter that is why the High Rez is needed. We would also like to use this on patches and stickers. Payment will most likey be through PayPal We are hoping to get this done for around $50 or less if possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

What we would like it to look like would be similar to the Picture below, with out the reflection look. We would like to use the colors that are in the next two pictures after the one below. The iridescent green in spawns hand , and the dark red off the paintball marker. We are also debating on weather we would like to put a face on the logo so could you create one with the face in the final picture and one with out so that we can see the difference. Thank you.

marballizer-paintball-r+g.png

I would like to use these two colors, The iridescent green in spawns hand , and the dark red off the paintball marker..

image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

Face just the inside black is the face that we would want.

image1.JPG

Last edited:

Burnerdew

Hello I just realized that one of the images that was up loaded is incorrect. it should have been this one. marballizer-paintball-r+g.png

DiaGraphics

What is the status on this one, im a graphic designer? :)

I can tell you that what you request most likely cannot be done with those images. If you need a professional logo you wil NOT use images as they cannot be scaled more that the resolution allows them to. I don't know the resolution for those pictures but the paintball image seems pretty low res to me :)

Burnerdew

I have not had anyone complete this yet. I figured that the image would have to be complete redesigned and recreated so that this resolution would be higher. For that I would probable need a graphic designer. If your interested please PM me and we can communicate through email. Thanks for your interest.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Burnerdew, I can give you an example of what can be done with the images you have and see if you have any interest in that approach. I will PM you

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks John.

Request posted on 05-02-2017.

The OP has not responded since 05-29-2017.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.