What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need input for my movie poster.

Sidney Marshell

Hi guys.!!! Its been a very long time since my last post...Well i m currently creating a movie poster and i need your help to share your thoughts to wht should i put on the blank space...
I have no idea wht should i put in the blank space ....

Removing background 2.jpgRemoving background 3.jpg

Here's another idea.

Add in the building and also extend the walkway.

Add some form of guides.
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.03.41 AM.png

Use the Clone stamp tool to extend the walkway.
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.04.48 AM.png

Then use the brush tool to add some shading.
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.08.39 AM.png

Maybe something like this. Remember, this is just ideas...........brainstorming!

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.29.13 AM.png

btw how is my work so far?
With what you have so far, I think it's looking great!

I'm looking forward to future progress shots and ultimately, the finished product.

Is this for a client or are you just doing a practice project?

Doing for experience......i have been working with this project for almost two months......i have to finish this soon.....

And also i m not satisfy with the sky and the color....any idea for tht?
I like the sky. You could pull in some blue and yellow maybe to be more consistent with the overall color of the rest of the image.

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 11.10.13 AM.png

Last edited:
hmmmmm yeah .....i think i should change the sky picture cuz this sky have sme dark clouds which is not necessary

Back