What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need Item Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuincy

Price
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping that someone could help me with something very important. I have posted this in the free requests too as i really would like help with this to give to my aunty.
My aunty recently got married after getting some sad news that her now husband has terminal cancer and doesn't have long left. As I have a photography degree they have asked me to help remove something from the photo. However it has been years since I have done anything with photography or photoshop and finding it difficult to remove the item. I wanting to get this done as a nice gesture for them after receiving the bad news. I would be forever grateful if anyone could help me.
e76ab505-bf28-41c9-8f24-6dcaad4ff7de.jpg

The item i need help with is the fire escape sign and possible the TOI letter from behind them. If anyone could help me remove it so it doesn't look like it was there. I would be forever grateful

Thank You

That is looking perfect. Is there a way to dull down the bright light near my Aunty head ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back