What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need logo for Guardrite Security, money available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

This is my second post for the next work in progress, I will post the exisiting logo shortly. Same offer, minimum £100 for the very best logo to replace the exisiting logo.

Guardrite is a security company but I would like to try to different avenuses of design here.

First a shield with the company name or a G incorporated.

Second an outside the box thinking corporate logo.

The current website is guardrite dot co dot uk

This needs to be something that can be used on stationary, warning signs, clothing and vehicles.

Everyone welcome to have a go, whichever is choosen will get the fee.

This will remain open until a satisfactory logo is found.

Good luck guys and gals.

Last edited:

dv8

Just an extra detail, the existing logo is on the website in previous post, and I and you need to stick with red, black white and grey for the colour schemes.

iDad

Guru
lets get this party STARTED! LOL

GS.gif

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Early worm catches the bird , iDad? lol....

dv8, 'm sure you know the drill here.... :thumbsup: . All guideline procedures apply.

To all freelancers - Any submission with improper or inadequate watermarking will NOT be approved for viewing.

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Ok..

So I will post in something A little later (wife asked me to lay a carpet first lol).

stufflol

Power User
GR-01-01 (2).jpg G2.jpg

My attempt can make any changes you require, fully re sizable vector.

Thanks

PS this is low res and watermarked.

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Glad to see the entries coming in, keep them coming, the more the better just need that right one to catch my eye.

As always please ensure you post all your submissions with an appropriate watermark so it can be viewed.

iDad

Guru
last one for me .good luck everyone!;)GS_i.giflow res. gif file everything changeable(even centering G) just ask made with Ai and PS

iDad

Guru
Last one, after the last one. but who knows, it may be the last one before the last:banghead:Screen-Shot-GS.gif

Reactions: CL3

iDad

Guru
Only about doing things I like to do........:rofl:

dv8

Because this is going to be used for a company and it means a lot to me, I am willing to up the price on the reward for this one. If I find the right image on here I Will pay upwards of £100 depending on how good it is. So there you go guys minimum price is now £100 and maybe more if I absolutely love the final design.

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
How is it you can see that design but it hasn't been approved yet I don't see it

dv8

hmm maybe because I was looking at gohan and not f5's possibly I did just edit my post to make it more specific. Im not closing the doors on this one yet I want to see what comes before a final decision. Your like a stalker lmao. You must live on here no matter what time I post you reply, you really are compulsive lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.