What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need logo for Guardrite Security, money available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
No need to insult "stalker" not funny here, I lost close relative to one of those. thank you .:rolleyes:

dv8

Yeah you know I didnt mean it offesively, not my bag either a laugh is a laugh bud. Chin up

dv8

Sorry jessicalya my dv8 tag doesnt seem to be working as before, i wish it would I keep getting his updates.

stufflol

Power User
GR-02.jpg GR-03.jpg GR3-04.jpg 111.jpg GR-06.jpg Another attempt by me. Obviously this is the evolution of the same logo, you would get all the logos with preferred font.

Attachments

• GR-01-01.jpg
    GR-01-01.jpg
    967.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

iDad

Guru
you must want that 50 pounds real bad there f5 lol

gohan2091

Power User
gohan2091 this may be a simple design but from a corporate identy point of view this is great, I will await further submissions, but this is the very type of logo that could be used for the company, keep an eye if nothing better comes along this maybe the one.

Hey, I understand what often makes a good logo is simple, clear designs. I look at huge corporations and they almost always have simple designs so this is my style. I am pleased you like my design and I am willing to work with you if you would like things changed. There are already some good designs here that are similar to mine though, so the choice is really up to you at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.