What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need logo for Guardrite Security, money available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2013-02-16 at 12.33.24 PM.png
it is addicting, isn't it lol
I know it's not the right color scheme...... but it can be ;)

Paul, read what the OP wants created and what I posted :p. Nothing alike. This logo I presented was to show that one of f5's designs is very similar to this and that's why I didn't design a logo like that. There is no need for a watermark.

It does in here mate - any entries require a watermark in Freelance section.

Any image in this section requires a watermark, it is that easy mate.

heres my effort

looking at it the bottom of the keys in the guardrite name they need to be turned out , that way the G would actually look like a undercase G and the E key the bottom would look a little like a small e , cant believe i didnt see it when i started but im too tired to fix it , lll probably change them tomorrow

shield . logo and sign supplied

anyway it was fun , i could still work on it if the idea is liked of course

now ive sat down and had a good look , i think the logo should be the start of name
Guardrite and security so ill drop the s of security and move it across if you know what i mean

Attachments

• good shield.jpg
    good shield.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 7
  • great guardrite sign.jpg
    great guardrite sign.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
done it quickly , the S wrapping around the key does need work but like i said it was fun , i like this one better i think

i can always change the logo and lettering on the shield to suit this design

Attachments

• watermarked new sign with key reversed.jpg
    watermarked new sign with key reversed.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I got to thank all you for contributing, keep going guys this one is important.

i think this one is the best i can do , i like it , got a good logo and implements the name with the logo

Attachments

• watermarked nearly finished guardrite psd.jpg
    watermarked nearly finished guardrite psd.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 3
  • watermarked badge logo finished.jpg
    watermarked badge logo finished.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
as your new to freelance I will help you out if your watermarks are easily removed or pretty much none exsistant your images dont get approved.

thanks mate appreciate it , ill look into making sure they are watermarked better , first freelance try , looking to buy a new camera so hopefully i can make a few bucks

Your welcome I need to work on mine also we are all guilty of it when it comes to watermarks, its like an after thought but important. This is what makes the Freelance section work and this is from a customer not a supplier. YET.

dv8 , can I have some feedback on my second set of entry's , and maybe I can make some adjustments for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back