What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need graphic photoshopped

Dicebert

I need someone to put the words "Got Talent" underneath the graphic while keeping the font very similar and color scheme similar. I've been asking my friends and other photoshoppers but no one has done it. Hopefully someone here can. (I want the 2 words to be smaller than the rest but not by a lot)

dsghq-2013.png

Could you possibly make Got Talent a bit smaller? Other than that, the font and the color scheme is beautiful.
Of course.
dsghq-2013.png
I've also fixed an issue on the N which was not visible on my monitor but showed up on my phone. (The A and the H looked like the same colour on my monitor, so I sampled interchangeably without realising they were different colours. Should be fixed now.)
There's a PSD attached in case any further adjustments need to be made. My editing software isn't very good at converting to PSD, but the two raster layers should be enough for a simple size tweak.

Attachments

• dsghq-2013.psd
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Of course.
View attachment 113979
I've also fixed an issue on the N which was not visible on my monitor but showed up on my phone. (The A and the H looked like the same colour on my monitor, so I sampled interchangeably without realising they were different colours. Should be fixed now.)
There's a PSD attached in case any further adjustments need to be made. My editing software isn't very good at converting to PSD, but the two raster layers should be enough for a simple size tweak.
Thank you so much!

Back