What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$$ Need Photoshop Expert for Engagement Photo $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjsweet206

Hey Projectw, I'm looking for a Photoshop expert to help do a few things to an engament photo. It's a really nice photo of me and my wife except for a few things I'd like to change. The main things are the wrinkles in her jeans, smoothing out the back of my coat to look more form fitting and most of all bringing out the reds (in her pumps mostly but also her lipstick). After the photoshoping is completed, I plan to blow up the picture as a 16x20 canvas to hang in our new home. I am definately willing to pay for the services so please contact me, with a quote if possible, if you are interested and I can send you the picture ASAP to get started. Thanx to all that respond.

Mario

mjsweet206@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi there,

This is something which I can do for you quickly and efficiently. I have ten years experience using photoshop and have a design background (architect and free lance designer).

I am attaching my cv so that you can get an idea of my skills, experience and professional work ethic.

I believe I could do this for you over a couple of days (you will need to send me the image).

Without seeing it, I would charge a flat rate (upfront) of £50. (I would provide you with some ID for your comfort of security).

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Anna

Hi Mario,

If you haven't already found someone to do this, I'd be willing to help you on it. I have a lot of experience with photoshop. Just send me the photo.

your work is finished

Hi,

Could you please send me the picture to my mail id " venkata.lella@gmail.com " so that i can tell you it will be done or not and also will tell you how much time its taking.

I have been waiting for your mail.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkata Lella.

Hi,

If you haven't found what you're looking for yet, please get in touch with me at navneetkahlon@gmail.com.
I have been working in the area of Photo enhancements, retouching, morphing for the past 9 years.
Drop me a mail, and we'll take it from there.

Warm regards,
Navneet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back