What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$ Need Photoshop/Graphic designer ASAP for Poster

tommyguitar

As the title says I need a poster for my upcoming music showcase. I know it won't take the right guy very long at all.

I want this poster to have just a cool graffiti style title at the top (the show is called "Blow by Blow"), a dark blue to light blue fade as a border (in the middle is light sky blue with hopefully some kind of texture), then a short catchphrase underneath it. Under that there will be more text relating to the people playing in it. The poster will be printed on 8.5x11" glossy and hung up all around town. I will PM you all the actual text.

The catch is I would like it within the next 72 hours.

I have money to Paypal anybody, amount is negotiable and I will pay handsomely if the right guy comes along and makes me a dope poster.

Tom

Corny1992

Yo wat up

Hey i read ut thread and decide to try help, i havent been using photoshop for too long but i think i can hanlde the job, we can just see and if you dont like it then you can try find ssomething else (its wortha try anywayz i have fun creating so it wont be a loss for me)

peace

shwetatuteja17

Shweta Tuteja

Hi, I can start to work on your project as you'll say. I'll give the file within two days. Just give me full detail for that.
Thanks & Regard
Shweta

basanthid09s

Dear Sir, i am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I can do this job. i am very much interested in this types of jobs. i have 9 years of working experience of photoshop, image editing, retouch up, outline creating etc.
Give me a couple of sample files and guidelines

please give me more details and guide lines about this job. I can start it immediately.
there are some deatails about me as follows:

I have 9 Years of working experience in the field of Publishing, Graphics
and Typesetting, such as Pagination, QC, Proof Reading, Data Capturing,
DTP works, etc. Complete hands on Pagination, Image editing, designing banners,
Pamphlets, Visiting cards Brochures, Advertisement Pages, CD Labels and Layouts
Setting, and also Proof Reading Professional Skills