What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need picture restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansoner

Price
Hello All,

My mom just passed and we have a photograph that my Dad took of her before they got married while she was in high school. We've been searching the boxes and boxes of nearly 65 years of photos to find this picture. In the last binder, when we had almost given up hope, we found it. Unfortunately, as you can see, time has not been easy on this picture.

I would like a guru to restore this image to its former glory. We plan on making it into an 8X10 to place next to her urn. I am a novice PS user but would like to see what a pro can do.

Payment by paypal.

Attachments

• mom.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 25
Is there a way you could scan this at a Higher Resolution and or Size so that we can give you the best result possible.
The image you provided has an enormous amount of white space ao I am guessing this was scanned but not cropped to the image before scanning. If you could do that and higher resolution it would help big time.
mom_PROOF.jpg

Last edited:
I can try to get another scan of it. The one place in town that has a scanner but am unsure if they are techie enough to get a higher res scan.

I can try to get another scan of it. The one place in town that has a scanner but am unsure if they are techie enough to get a higher res scan.
Scan windows are pretty self explanatory and cropping before the scan will definitely help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back