What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need reflection in picture to be shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

John0edward00

Hey what's up? New to this site. I have a picture that was sent to me from my gf. It's a picture of a class assignment she was working on. Long story short I need to be able to see the reflection image from her laptop. Not sure if this is possible, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could give it a shot. Is there a way to separate the image from the reflection? The original image with out reflection can be found on internet.

680.jpeg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi John
I cannot extract much out of the image. Part of the issue is that the image is a JPEG image wiht lossy compression The color components are compressed the most so when trying to extract out selective color information the compression artifacts (blocky look) becomes apparent. Shown below what I could get was a person taking an image of the screen on the MacBook Pro using an iPhone camera (you can even see the lightening connector plugged into the phone). Since you were not specific about what elements you needed to see, I just targeted the whole image.
Hope this helps some yet I am doubtful
John Wheeler

Extract-relection-adj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.