What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brilliance96

Hey There! I wanted to ask if someone could help me out with a picture. I am new to photoshop and i tried to get a pic to be with better quality but..well.. it didn't work out. So if someone could help me and get it to be in a better quality it would be awesome! eminem.jpg(both works)eminem1.jpg

Rich54

Guru
Not a lot to work with here... the photo is out of focus and has a lot of jpeg noise. I tried correcting the exposure in Camera Raw and then sharpening it. It's not great, but I think it's an improvement.

eminem1.jpg

Brilliance96

Thanks alot. Since it was like 640xsomething i tried getting it for wallpaper but the quality was awful. Glad u helped :)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@Brilliance96

Is it possible your photo was wrongly sized?
The person and objects seems to be stretched vertically causing an unnatural look.
The person looks very slim.
I think it should look more like this

eminem%20by%20chrisdesign proportions.jpg

(I used the version of chrisdesign)

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I added a curves adjustment to brighten the picture

eminem%20by%20chrisdesign proportions.jpg