What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some retouching/manipulation for a modeling shot

Jon92

Hi how's it going guys,

I have a modeling shot that I really like and want to use, but there are some flaws that need to be fixed. I'll outline what I need fixed, and if anyone who's really good with photoshop could help me out, that would be great (for a service fee of course).

First, I need the basic retouches: Zooming in and covering any skin blemishes, dark circles/bags under eyes, any skin tone that needs to be fixed, teeth whitening.

Second, I need the hairline fixed. It's a windblown picture and exposes a receding hairline. There are also some flyaway hairs that need to be fixed. It's nothing crazy like turning a bald guy into a full head of hair, it's minor.

Third, I need my tie adjusted so it's fitting straight (suit and tie and my tie is crooked). My belt is also sticking out which just looks unprofessional, and my fly is open lol. These three are just annoyances that I need fixed.

So I'm looking for someone who's done fixes like these before and is confident they could do a good job. I'm not going to post the picture on here, I'll PM or email it to you, whatever's easier.

Thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How does that actually work @Seaco in case a client doesn't pay ?
The client has not made contact with Seaco to commission the work. So not paying is not a problem here.

No work should ever be turned over to a client before payment in full.

Seaco

Power User
If the client contacted me I would first make a proof and make sure it was watermarked, that way they could see the finished product but it couldn't be used before payment was made.