What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some to make this image have a all white background.

Theking23

Hey guys how are you. I am new to this forum and horrible at photoshop. I need someone to make a image have a all pure white background. The image is below.
sundayblue__74572.1419256466.1280.1280.jpg

Argos

Guru
Nice job rich54, only two things, i think you cut the arm of the boy doll and you miss a little spot between de two shoes.
Cheers!!

Rich54

Guru
Nice job rich54, only two things, i think you cut the arm of the boy doll and you miss a little spot between de two shoes.
Cheers!!

Argos, when you say I cut off the boy's arm, do you mean the little white patch where the boy's right arm is behind the girl? I thought that was supposed to be empty space, but now that you mention it, I think you're right.

Regarding missing a spot between the two shoes, I'm not seeing that. Can you show me a screen shot of exactly the spot you're seeing?

Thanks
Rich

Rich54

Guru
Right again. I didn't even see that little spot near the shoe. This one should be good.

sundayblue.jpg