What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need template logo changed $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceadda

I need to have this example logo changed to my own. Simple text on texturized paper background. I would like to have this completed as soon as possible. Please PM me for details.

logo.jpg

f5designstudio,

Please read the rules for the Freelance area.

Requirements:

PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work/26999-rules-freelancers-section.html

Thanks to everyone that offered your services. The work is done now. I'll definitely be back if I need more image work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back