What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to take head from one photo and put in another photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguespirit

I need someone to take the head from one person in a photo and place it on a different person in a different photo. It appears to be a simple job, but it's beyond my photoshop abilities. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this work. Thank you.

Pulsar

Banned
I need someone to take the head from one person in a photo and place it on a different person in a different photo. It appears to be a simple job, but it's beyond my photoshop abilities. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this work. Thank you.

Why ask such a question and possibly wait for hours if not days to get an aswer, when all you had to do in Google is typing:

"replace head" photoshop

:rolleyes:

spiritto

change head

I will do this work for you in an hour of $15.

(If your currency are pounds,that is 10 pounds)
My email is

I have two years of experience in freelance works, my specialty is photoshop, I have been using it for more than then years now.

I'm looking forward to hear from you

Last edited:

suryapuranik

i'm willing to help you out with this. can send you sample images similar to this one. plz contact me at suryapuranik@yahoo.co.uk

priyacad2008

i can do it just mail me the jpegs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.