What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need to update text and background in image.

sunshine_atl

Hello - I need to update the text and background in the attached image from New SC Health Plan Intake Request to New SC Q&A Transition Form

Existing text - New SC Health Plan Intake Request
Required text - New SC Q&A Transition Form

Same font, background can be yellow (Hex color: #FAC51C) or orange (Hex color: #FBA026), same font size. If you can send both colors that would be great. Will check and see which one suits better for the stuff I am working on.

Appreciate if someone can please assist. Thanks much.

New SC Health Plan Intake Request.png

JeffK

Guru
Made a try at it - matched font best I could and used hue/saturation layer to get to color:

Yellow Button

New SC Q&A Transition Form yellow button.png

Orange Button

New SC Q&A Transition Form orange button.png

The orange gives a bit more contrast and easier to read - but up to the designer....:)

sunshine_atl

Thanks for the quick response. Is there a way you can provide the same image using a darker orange version (Hex color - #F37934) ? Thanks again for your assistance.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @sunshine_atl
From the original post to your original post of Nov last year, I pulled up the PSD and change the color to the darker orange. I jusst maintained the luminosity.
John Wheeler

New-Darker-Orange-Value.png

Also if you want higher contrast with the text a black stroke of a couple piixels can be added:

New-Darker-Orange-Value-black-stroke-on-text.png

As a side note, the background color of both is the same even though the lower one looks darder. That is an opitcal illusiong. Cover the text of both with your hand and you will see that it is the same orange on both.

Last edited:

JeffK

Guru
Thanks for the quick response. Is there a way you can provide the same image using a darker orange version (Hex color - #F37934) ? Thanks again for your assistance.
@thebestcpu has got you covered. Just playing a bit and traveling in the same lane, gave the type an outer glow with a darker orange than the background:

New SC Q&A Transition Form darker orange button.png