What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need two brothers added to photo and background changed 50.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcakes.1118

Price
My beloved FIL (in the red shirt with my husband and white shirt smiling like the sun) and one of his brothers ( in his uniform and with his wife on the anniversary before his passing) passed away last year suddenly exactly 6 months apart. My husband was beyond devastated. 5 siblings remain and it is one year anniversary of my FIL passing on this Wed. I would like someone to add the uncle and my FIL to a photo of the other siblings, faint..like angels to give to the siblings and the surviving kids. I have added the most recent photo of the 5 siblings, I would like a nicer background. I have added 2 photos of each of the brothers for reference. I want them added faint, subtle like they are there but obviously not if that makes sense. The family is deeply Southern Babtist religious... so I know this will mean a lot to them.
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this will mean!

burns leons bday.jpgfamily6.jpgfamily5.jpgfamily4.jpgbrad and dad1.jpg

Just a reminder!!!! You have to post edits with watermarks!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Closing this request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back