What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Work, Moving Someone from One Photo to Other $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim C

I was responsible for this years' swim team photo (I am one of the dads, not a professional). One of the coaches arrived late (the young woman in the far left of the second photo). I thought the first photo came out better but she was not in it. Can someone help move her from one photo to the other. I wouldnt mind if the kids right in front of her were moved if that would make it easier.

I wanted to see if someone could do this in the next 48 hours. I would like her moved plus some general clean up (ie. exposure, color, sharpening, etc). The eventual output would be 8X12 prints. Could someone do this and make it look exactly as if she was in the 1st photo? If agreed upon, I would like to forward a copy of the NEFs or TIF to you. Thanks in advance, Tim

DSC_9470.jpg

DSC_9472.jpg

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
are you printing or web use?
oops just reread.my bad you can contact me via PM or email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.