What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

needing an senior Photoshoper?

spiritto

Hello! I'm Spiritto. I'm a professional multimedia freelance and a senior Photoshop Expert.

I can do anything, specially if you provide me of HQ pictures.

Here is my website
spiritto.com
and my DA account
spiritto on deviantART

All my illustrations and photomanipulations are done in Photoshop, I can do anything you may need, from a Fragonard painting to a super hero movie poster.

Here is my email for contact

Last edited:
Good to meeting an expert Photographer here. I am expert in Web Designing and had build several sites. I will remember your email id. I surely contact you if I am getting the any work related to the Photography and Animation.

I need to take an image of a house with cedar siding, and replace the siding with stone siding. I have the original image with the cedar, and I have several images of the stone with which I'd like to replace it. I can take more photographs as required. I need one image turned around within a week, but I will need 50 + more pictures with much more time available to work on them (4-6 weeks). Is this somehting you can do? have you done anything similar? Thanks. Please respond to boston.mfi@gmail.com

Back