What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Neon cyberpunk look for girl and her motorcycle poster

thirty1

Hi all, and thank you in advance to anyone who decides to take on this project.

I've been wondering for ages if it would be possible to have someone with Photoshop skills work their magic on this picture of my (now ex) girlfriend and her motorcycle. Today I figured I'd work the google and am super excited to have come across this forum - it's exactly what I was hoping for! Pretty exciting.

What I've had in mind all this time is to give this picture kind of a 'neon cyberpunk' or futuristic look and I've attached a couple stock images to sort of give an idea of what I mean by this.

Here's the original photo:

SAM_2405 (2).JPG

And here's what I had done using my limited skill with Google's photo editor:

Level 2 (1).jpg

Obviously that's pretty lame but I have to admit I still like it. lol You'll notice I removed the HART sign on the back wall above the motorcycle seat, if possible, please do the same.

I'm hoping one of you can give it a more extreme make-over along the lines of these next couple examples, keeping in mind that I'm also shooting for something with that sort of panoramic aspect ratio.

My plan is to have something printed out maybe 36" wide and hang it in the room where I do my cycle training as kind of a motivational thing.

Here are the example images:

cyberpunk-1.jpg.optimal.jpgs4E1CkQ_uIogY5ToYcRQBU4nps-eI3DycdJiBDNF3gY.jpgsean-foley-kMpbE_-jCeI-unsplash.jpg

I'm also open to any ideas you might have as far as styles or adding things to the image, just so long as the girl and the bike remain.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look!

Nice work guys.

Chrisdesign, for some reason that reminds me of one of the original Star Trek episodes, which I'm a huge fan of, so thanks!

And Aakshat, I really like where you were heading, that's very much the kind of thing I had in mind, good job.

Nice work guys.

Chrisdesign, for some reason that reminds me of one of the original Star Trek episodes, which I'm a huge fan of, so thanks!

And Aakshat, I really like where you were heading, that's very much the kind of thing I had in mind, good job.
Thank you. :)
actually it could've been a lot better only if the original image had better lighting.
and honestly i could've been less lazy and spend more time with it. 🙈

@thirty1
Thank you, I'm happy you like the sci-fi touch of my work.

I created the background image with a 3D Programm (Blender) to get a similar camera angle and focal length like the image you provided.
This made it easier for the final Photoshop composite.

Back